The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Maestro Helmuth Rilling & Dr. Anton Armstrong at St. Thomas Church in Leipzig
Event Date: June 17, 2017-June 23, 2017
Posted: May 27, 2015
Maestro Helmuth Rilling, internationally renowned conductor, master teacher, and scholar will partner with Dr. Anton Armstrong, respected educator and conductor of the St. Olaf Choir, to lead a Gala Concert Performance at J. S. Bach's church, St. Thomas Church, in Leipzig to commemorate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation in June 2017.
We invite singers and conductors to nominate quartets to audition to:
- Sing as part of a highly select and auditioned choir with a professional German orchestra
- Perform Bach Cantata No. 80, Motets and other repertoire commemorating the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation
- Be inspired and learn from Professor Helmuth Rilling and Dr. Anton Armstrong
- Experience the historical sights of the Reformation in Germany
For more details download our Festival Flyer
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.